Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
did that yesterday, gonna have to be a shop today though... Dinner options are getting rather thin. :biggrin:

Afternoon @Olderfart ....... :bighug: ....the Emergency Pizza is Fine......:glutton:...but by tomorrow we'll be outta dog food.......so we have to go.....:biggrin:...but I'm gettin hubby primed to be Early.......coz the heat that comes off the roads when it is hot lke this is teriffic....and neither of the cars have aircon.........:headbang:

Afternoon @Olderfart ....... :bighug: ....the Emergency Pizza is Fine......:glutton:...but by tomorrow we'll be outta dog food.......so we have to go.....:biggrin:...but I'm gettin hubby primed to be Early.......coz the heat that comes off the roads when it is hot lke this is teriffic....and neither of the cars have aircon.........:headbang:
I cannot imagine dealing with those temperatures in a vehicle without ac. Brutal does not cover it. Get eeet done queeek in da am lass. :pighug:

Definitely only put one seed in this pot, got twins!? 7/6 Germ rate, lol!
20230717_105416.jpg

Beautiful plant. I'd let it go a little longer. I bet it will really swell up! Just my opinion. Lots of white hairs still:pass:
She’s been chopped and we’re trimming her right now

Last edited:
U really should split that into individual branches! Can still get mold while it’s drying if it’s in a giant mass like that!
It’s only hanging like that because we’re cutting pieces off to trim and brown bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back