Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to order another 300 pots for my plants......It might be getting out of hand :smokeit:
It never gets out of hand. Just means you are doing it the way you want…nothing wrong with that.
I keep graduating up a level nearly every grow and finding new ways to enjoy growing and life in general.
If this is where we find out happy place, who is anyone to say different!

Might need more pots next year 😜‼️✌️

Yup I was here was barely awake and closed my eyes for a few a more mins and now it’s pretty much noon should have got outta bed then :doh::oops1:

I put a few Purrrrs in to................:dragon8:.....serves me right for being a greedy.........:crying:....

froggif.gif

It never gets out of hand. Just means you are doing it the way you want…nothing wrong with that.
I keep graduating up a level nearly every grow and finding new ways to enjoy growing and life in general.
If this is where we find out happy place, who is anyone to say different!

Might need more pots next year 😜‼️✌️

Afternoon @MedCzech :bighug: @Bill.de.Cat...:bighug:

This is when it is annoying.......I have a load of good medium sized pots to give away.....and I can't get rid of them.........:headbang:

I was given them....but I only use me builder buckets........and I can't give them away....Annoying........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back