Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn @Dabber ...:karmacloud:...I'm Really Sorry to hear that.

Your Liver.....?
Yes long story but I was disqualified for the grant now my only hope is to raise the $ myself which is very possible if my pool manufacture gives a pool for me to sale and Im gonna sell 1 of my boats . I need around 93K just for the Hep C treatment which should buy me a little time

Yes long story but I was disqualified for the grant now my only hope is to raise the $ myself which is very possible if my pool manufacture gives a pool for me to sale and Im gonna sell 1 of my boats . I need around 93K just for the Hep C treatment which should buy me a little time

Jeez.....:doh:...as if it is not enough being sick ..you have to worry about where the money comes from for treatment....:nono:...nightmare for you.

Jeez.....:doh:...as if it is not enough being sick ..you have to worry about where the money comes from for treatment....:nono:...nightmare for you.
Ya we live in a fucked up country where we take a back seat to whatever our government does giving away billons to whomever the feel like and I cant get shit sad. Its all good cause this ol boy doesn't know the meaning of quit and I will get close to that goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back