Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in on the MegaCrop promo too, right when I was about to use up my previous bag. I didn't figger out what to do with the kelp though, maybe use it instead of the MC in late flower? The MC works so good from seed to harvest I was chicken to change anything.
Best results are to use the SeaK as a foliar spray veg into early flower! Just til pistol crowns are forming! :d5:

IMG_20230709_122435806.jpg
IMG_20230709_122451766.jpg
IMG_20230709_123403331_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230709_123354603_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230709_122421801.jpg

Afternoon @MedCzech ... :bighug: ..sharing one.......:pass:

How's your visitors going....?...you worn out yet...........
Definitely getting a little tired. It’s always tough when anyone visits. I will be sad though when they go…

Thanks for asking! Hope things are going well for you there. Water back on??

I got in on the MegaCrop promo too, right when I was about to use up my previous bag. I didn't figger out what to do with the kelp though, maybe use it instead of the MC in late flower? The MC works so good from seed to harvest I was chicken to change anything.
I use it once a week and take of the 5g of megacrop to the 5g seakelp I add.....

I use at a rate of .125grams per gallon as a foliar feed or soil drench but I also add fulvic for foliar and humic for soil drench at a rate of .35grams per gallon

This is what Greenleaf says it can be used at wide range of rates:

Previously we were using the traditional type extract (black color) which was pretty good, this new version we have its made with an advanced low temperature extraction method, and doesn't filter out any chlorophyll at all from the seaweed so it retains a golden/yellow color. As far as the auxins/cytokins/IAA and alginic acids, this is the highest available purity currently now. So if anything you could even use less dosage compared to standard black kelp extracts. You can use in a pretty wide range honestly, from 0.2g per Gallon, to even 5g+ per Gallon. For foliar would recommend maybe 1-2g/Gallon, and root drench maybe 2g/Gallon as a safe range, but you can also do far less if you want.

Damn talk about pain in the ass! Passed out last night and forgot rez was low (using ip the skeeter bits water so didn’t dilute it) and damn thing ran empty on me! Had to climb in today to bleed the air back out and it was a bitch! Hopefully this front right 1 is close to donezo! :cooldance:
image.jpg
image.jpg

She was spun a different direction at first and caught 2 branches in my back pocket and bent em where they were pointing at the ground so used 2 yo-yos to hold em up out the dirt and fields of dead fungus gnats! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back