Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1695989753187.jpg

Since learning to infuse is my latest hobby this looked like a cool tool for the shed and you know how I feel about tools. It’ll be here tomorrow just in time for the first gummy run

View attachment 1635681
I almost bought one of them to mix megacrop. What are you planning on using it for?

I almost bought one of them to mix megacrop. What are you planning on using it for?
Seems like a convenient way to infuse rosin to the oil or butter or whatever cuz I can do it on my workbench out here

Seems like a convenient way to infuse rosin to the oil or butter or whatever cuz I can do it on my workbench out here
I decarb rosin on a hotplate with a little cocoa butter to mix in chocolate or other edibles. See the Hotplate article in my signature.

Well I think that was a very successful trip!
My only real concern on my RO system install was getting feed.
I wasn't placing it Under the sink. I want it to be in my washroom. I would get my feed water supply from my cold water side supplying my washing machine.
By the time I got to Lowe's, I was feeling pretty good! :eyebrows: :cools:
I started listening to Metallica after a few hits and had a very strong, "OH DAMN! OH DAMN! BRAKE! BRAKE!....WHEW!.....Cruise control FTMFW! The damn Crown Vic is so damn smooth!:funny::funny:

Well when I got to Lowe's I went to an area that was guessing it might have been that but yeah it wasn't there. So I went around the plumbing fixture area and found a Lowes personnel. I told her, “You or if you think there is a better 'fitting' person, can get me From point A to point B, with this C in the middle!"
I wasn't really hopeful, but we had a huge selection of parts. We work through a few ideas and then bam all of a sudden it hit exactly how to do it with what we had in front of us.

I really didn't know if it could be done. This looks like it will work quite well and very easy.
Before I checked out, I went up to the manager and told her what great service I'd got from her employee.

I haven't been taking my CBD regularly at night and man it sure showed it today! With the driving and all the standing ground and walking around, my back was screaming at me my legs were hurting. When I got what I needed I said the hell with it and left to go back home, I just didn't think that shopping for a light was high on my Priority i at the time.

Hopefully this crap will work!

I decarb rosin on a hotplate with a little cocoa butter to mix in chocolate or other edibles. See the Hotplate article in my signature.
I bought a decarb capsule with the press I’m hoping that will work. I’ll know tomorrow. This just looked like a nice way to not just infuse the oil or butter or cream or whatever with decarbed rosin while stirring on a low heat, but also for help with recipes. In fact I’ll do the whole gummy dealio tomorrow on it.

I bought a decarb capsule with the press I’m hoping that will work. I’ll know tomorrow. This just looked like a nice way to not just infuse the oil or butter or cream or whatever with decarbed rosin while stirring on a low heat, but also for help with recipes. In fact I’ll do the whole gummy dealio tomorrow on it.

u jus wanted to uze "gummy dealio" in a sentence :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back