Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap you hubby for a week...............:eyebrows:
Hey wanna swap places with me next weekend, just found out my sister in law and her bratty kids will be here this coming weekend, oh boy :face:. I'm sure your hubby won't even notice. Or maybe he can take me to my first soccer match! :rofl:

These clips are big, but just what I needed, cause I started late.

20230924_131843 - Copy.jpg

20230924_131824 - Copy.jpg

20230924_132002 - Copy.jpg

Hey wanna swap places with me next weekend, just found out my sister in law and her bratty kids will be here this coming weekend, oh boy :face:. I'm sure your hubby won't even notice. Or maybe he can take me to my first soccer match! :rofl:
This is your chance to be that cool uncle the kid will always think fondly of.

This is your chance to be that cool uncle the kid will always think fondly of.
Yeah guess ur right.. I just can't stand the sister.. she's a suuuuuuuuper lefty (went to Berkeley) and yeah let's just leave that there.. but yeah she is 38 and coming to dump her kids off and go to Disneyland with her friends.. what grown woman ditches her kids to go to disneyland.. it's crazy.

Last time she was here she threw away all the cereal and chips we had cause she said it was unhealthy... mind you no one in this house is overweight except for me.. idk she has left a sour taste in my mouth the last few years.

Okay I'm done venting haha

Anyone want to come to LA for the weekend? You can water my plants too while you are here. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back