Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy weekend friends 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 It’s another relaxing dog day here at the homestead

View attachment 1634100

i'll raize ya one....:smokeit: ppp

20230918_163232.jpg

Was it the grow results itself or the lack of desired effect from the end product that lowered your impression?

I've never had CBG to my knowledge, but when I was starting up figured I'd give medicinal strains a try that ironically can't get at the 'medical' dispensaries around me. The first seed I dropped got ate by my soil, but the second seed got along well despite my early overwatering and deficiencies due to my not giving her bloom feed when as quickly as I should have.

I still got one seed left if I want to revisit her down the line.
I didn't really care for her structure it was asymmetrical at best. I made hash from her in the production was not stellar. The verdict is still out on her hash.
I think it was interesting enough to give another chance for another grow later date

I'm betting 7-10 days and you'll not even See the rows..........:bravo:.
Let’s hope so🙏‼️

But you’re right, it should be packed in there pretty quick 😝

I didn't really care for her structure it was asymmetrical at best. I made hash from her in the production was not stellar. The verdict is still out on her hash.
I think it was interesting enough to give another chance for another grow later date
Interesting. I found my girl to pretty fairly symmetrical. As far as resin or value of effects the verdict is still a few weeks out.

Attachments

• IMG_1838.jpeg
    IMG_1838.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1839.jpeg
    IMG_1839.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1851.jpeg
    IMG_1851.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.