Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not yet...............................................but I might be in a place to attempt it shortly...............

I made a pressure cooker full of chicken and veg soup today......First of the Autumn..........:chef:.....

I feel like I'm belly dancing....................from the inside...............:eek2:......Records Could be Broken..............:headbang:

homersimpsonfr.gif

@Mossy , and anyone else....
The phone radiation problem is real. They have ratings in the US too, it's just that the EU is more strict and leans towards safety .

It's called SAR, specific absorption rate, and it's the amount of RF energy absorbed by the user. Typically directly into your head!

Cheers @DCLXVI .......:headbang:...you know me...don't own a phone.....but there has been quite a bit Talk about the EU banning them..

Call me a cynical old cow......but with there being a New Release imminent....you Wonder if it is dirty tricks............:biggrin:

Aye, I'd go without if it weren't for the car. Picked up a Tesla a few years ago and it's needed for some of the nice features. Also, I got mine when the twat in charge wasn't a clear cut massive twat as he is now.

Might change up to one of the new Mercedes EVs in a couple years.

@Mossy , and anyone else....
The phone radiation problem is real. They have ratings in the US too, it's just that the EU is more strict and leans towards safety .

It's called SAR, specific absorption rate, and it's the amount of RF energy absorbed by the user. Typically directly into your head!
Good thing i only rarely use mine for calls! Texts/games/ and web surfing! Nobody ever calls me so no worries there!

I am on the iPhone 13 pro so hopefully they fixed it! If not good thing i dont talk on phone! My voicemail literally says “its mark, if this is a real person shoot me a text!” ;) :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back