Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find some pictures of fishing with Captain Ron, somewhere I have a picture of me landing a big Salmon under the Golden Gate. I found a picture of my only parachute landing - once was enough. I also found a picture of my senior prom and first wife!

IMG_20230916_154912138.jpg

And yes I sprained my ankle.

IMG_20230916_155004639.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was trying to find some pictures of fishing with Captain Ron, somewhere I have a picture of me landing a big Salmon under the Golden Gate. I found a picture of my only parachute landing - once was enough. I also found a picture of my senior prom and first wife!

View attachment 1632435

View attachment 1632436

(lookz at time/date stamp...)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
wow, u landed in a parachute AND had ur senior prom all in jus ONE MINUTE! :yoinks: ....and only 2.5 hrz ago! :yoinks: fuckin amazing man...jus downright fuckin amazing & hatz off to ya bro :bow: :toke: ppp

View attachment 1632435

View attachment 1632436

I love old pics of stuff I can’t do anymore like among others, parachute and get married.

:toke: I was surprised it was in color I was figuring it was going to be black and white :crying::crying::crying::crying:

hey, @Kyote has a pic of himself from 1912 that u jus gotta see sumtime..................but u didn't hear it from me :biggrin: :whew: ppp

View attachment 1632435

View attachment 1632436

More proof that seniors were young once too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back