Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama - Day 31 :jointman:
1000011015.jpg

Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

It was a long day, Started by trying to do a system update on my wife's Honda! Even Honda customer service could not figure out how! I am waiting now for a call back from a Honda Tech Engineer. He will probably be the one that wrote out the instructions that don't work. :rofl: I know they just want you to take it to the dealer so they can dig into your pocket $$$$$ :backside: not going to happen!

Then I had my cystoscope, I have a bladder tumor. Doc says 80% chance it is cancer with an 80% chance it is not invasive. I had a CAT scan at the first of the year that he could use so I got my surgery for removal in a couple of weeks. This is such a relief because not knowing is harder for me than knowing.

@hecno how long and at what environment did it take for the Turkey Tails to fruit? I have a reason to take some. I bought some processed but may want to grow my own. Where did you get them?

Yeah I have trouble reeling in the last foot :rofl: especially after the cystoscope :yoinks:.

View attachment 1631964

View attachment 1631965

Oh damn we are not employees, Well I guess I just have to grow my own

:watering:
Sorry to hear of your likely bladder tumor. So often highly treatable and possibly curable.
Cystoscopy: The one time guys wish for a shorter urethra….

I knew pot size affects size, didnt realize it can possibly speed the process.

Not buying..lol. ? Let me stir the pot and see if @Waira will throw his 2c in.
:smokeit: ...it's a solid trend for sure, other breeders often use this to speed repro' cycles up including FullDuplex/Gnome genetics...
As with most anything biological, it's not a Law of the Universe type thing, not all respond the same but it's consistent enough to call it a general rule. There's no locked-in bloom time reduction amount either...
Be careful about drawing conclusions off one plant, one run or whatever, especially with the pheno' thing in play. Several other factors affect bloom speed as well. Variety, numbers and permutation are what I'm going off of in observation and experience.

I can say from my years of growing in smaller pot volumes, in a tent and OD's, most every plant finishes sooner than typical. Auto's are in 9L pots usually, photos outside 7-10gal with some staged transplanting to cause some root cramping deliberately to slow them down/reduce size in veg' stage...
I'd say 1-2 weeks on photo's/Fast Version types, maybe a bit more with the same cultivar planted in ground vs. a small pot, apples-to-apples best as one can...
Longer cycle auto's reflect this to a proportionate degree; this year, Vidamints, What's My Name, Ogreberry, Passion Punch all done ahead of described times - :coffee:
A great example for this would have been last year when I grew a C99a x Punto Rojo F3 (not auto yet) made by a mate, who was running his in big tubs multi-plant style, indoors. With time and space, they grew larger, bloomed like champs and finished blooming in about 8 weeks. Keep in mind the PR used is a 14 week bloomer, typical of genuine landrace NLD varieties... The whole idea is to get a PR dominant auto developed- :thumbsup: - but the infusion of auto genetics brought the bloom time waaaay down!
...My girls were started late, 3rd week of July I think? Veg'ed in the tent for a month, then booted OD's to finish, in 5gal pots. Bottom line, blooming took only 6 weeks with very PR dominant pheno's, done last week of Oct.!

Happy weekend everyone 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 nice and gloomy out with some drizzle, tinkering about the tent for changes with college football on the tube. In other words it’s a dog day

View attachment 1632344
It’s a beautiful day here little breezy but beautiful day to have the windows open and yes lazy puppy day here too

IMG_6528.jpeg
IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back