Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend Re-up! Donde esta los dabbers? @Fermented_Fruitz @Lil Dab @N/A-Greengo @PeaceLove&Buds and whoever else dabs, slabs up!
View attachment 1632051
About to put a fresh coil in the swordfish for the road! Since it’s Friday i will leave with it loaded plus got this for a couple quick reloads on da journey! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:

image.jpg

Dropping one of them white diamond rocks in it lasts forever cuz takes a while to melt all the way! Loaded some yesterday at like 6pm and got 4 sessions off it! Then today opened up da fishy and saw a rock same size as above that had sucked up out the dish and was stuck to lid from hitting too hard before fully melted! Used a toothpick and popped that piece off and dropped in bottom and melted it and got 2 more sessions off it! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:

Yeah my dad was born in '65 and he exposed me to ALOT of different music growing up. He used to dj hot rod shows in huntington beach, and was really cool with the owners of Norwalk records. I have not heard that show you're talking about but I'll look and see if I can find any archive shows or tracklists from the shows. :d5: :pass:

Just looked up KPFA and it's still on! Looks like one of the guys from back in the day is MIA though....they were hilarious on the commentary and stories! The description says it all!

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 1.30.28 PM.png

Cheers ......... :bighug: ....help yourselves to cookies..............:headbang:

View attachment 1632056

I'll take one for the road! Gonna put the top down on the convertible and head up to the Blue Ridge Parkway and catch the view from "up high". Beautiful day here. Not a cloud in the sky and 79*F!

14 days of growth on the Seed Stockers, Wedding Glue. I'm impressed to say the least. I have a Jean-O, Rootbeer Float going too and this Wedding Glue makes her seam slow going but she's moving along at a regular pace.

20230915_135042.jpg

20230915_135114.jpg

I'll take one for the road! Gonna put the top down on the convertible and head up to the Blue Ridge Parkway and catch the view from "up high". Beautiful day here. Not a cloud in the sky and 79*F!

Swap......?....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back