Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BCBudlady Can ya give me a recommendation for a decent fast growing strain with a respectable harvest amount? I think my grow season got enough time for a quick grow thrown in .
Sour Stomper has been extremely reliable frosty girl that usually is done with 62 to 65 days

@BCBudlady Can ya give me a recommendation for a decent fast growing strain with a respectable harvest amount? I think my grow season got enough time for a quick grow thrown in .
Also want to mention that the fastest…usually, have a very short veg. period, so for max size/yield—-perfect root zone temps from the start.

TY, I'll grab one of them for a quick grow.
Thanks for da slaps!! Grape Crinkle is a quick one too. Sounds like I’m in the Mephisto fan club…
I’ve gotten away from their catalog over the years, but their fast ones are tough to beat.

Thanks for da slaps!! Grape Crinkle is a quick one too. Sounds like I’m in the Mephisto fan club…
I’ve gotten away from their catalog over the years, but their fast ones are tough to beat.
I think we all are in there fan club. I mean they got a good holld of alot of the market. Bet youd be hard pressed to find someone on here that hasnt grown meph or bare minimum herd of them. Another thing I noticed if you tag mephisto in your grow you get twice as many comments and veiws. Tells ya right there. There top dog really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back