Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s Greenhouse Summer Grow
🪴🪴🌷🌻☀️

Well folks, standard procedure is a little different around here lately. My kids are visiting from Europe, the greenhouse is coming together and the indoor grow is coming to a close…

I chopped Sugar 3, the SB Cheesecake from Seedsman.

View attachment 1611882
View attachment 1611883
Super dank, sweet berry skunk aroma and sticky icky 💯‼️
View attachment 1611884
Buds are pretty bud on her. Indica to the core, this strain, and I very nice buzz to boot. Sleepy time weed 😴

View attachment 1611885
Also dropped down five new seeds which will run outside in greenhouse. Currently germinating in the indoor grow room.

I still have a seed left of the Double Grape and Critical + 2.0, but the others there, this is the last seed. Should be some color in the greenhouse come fall. CDLC and Double Grape can get nice color when the temps drop in fall.

Greenhouse Update ✅

Ventilation system works perfectly. Both for high heat and high humidity, it’s doing a great job of keeping the space where it needs to be💯‼️ Very happy with the results so far. It’s not even buttoned up and I can control the air really well.

I also can use the hose and water down the stone floor heavily creating a humidity source and A/C effect, cooking the air significantly. Tested this yesterday when outdoor temps were north of 90 degrees. Air temp dropped 6 degrees and humidity raised 5 percent. I was surprised that the greenhouse was relatively comfortable still inside, and plants don’t seem stressed.

Sorry for the longer text, I just thought y’all would like to know what’s going on…😂

View attachment 1611887

Here are my two Rainbow 🌈 Glues. Both doing very well in the greenhouse and loving life. R/O water and I don’t even ph it as it is almost dead on 6.7 every time. They got a top dress of Flower Girl and diatomaceous earth. I think they are around day 45 or so. They still have 3 weeks or so at least to go, but they are relatively quick for their size.

The photoperiod,…well, see for yourself.

View attachment 1611888
Going to be a monster. Transplanted her in the 7 gallon pot and added pro-mix organic, Dr. Earth Flower Girl, diatomaceous earth, and Mychorrizea around root base. Watered her in this morning at about 2.5 liters.

GelatOG is the strain by Seedsman. She’s gonna need lots of silicon, hence the DE, so she can handle those big buds on her long branches. 👍

Take care y’all ✌️☮️😚💨💨💨💨💨

Thanks homie that’s a brand right.. I was going to look up later cause I thought they have something specific to Japanese beetles :thanks::d5::pass:

:thumbsup:

8cb9a9fe398d42b8d38bf1941e608e45.jpg

I surf the net quite a bit looking at plants, and the advice of others. We all have seen poor advice, and sometimes get a good chuckle out of it....But this takes the Grand Prize in my book...

:face:

Tip of the day::haha:

If you notice Bud Rot on your plants ....Just hit 'em with a Leaf Blower duh!

8ks0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back