Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What-Time-Is-It.gif

I will be shaking
Elephant
and Jean-O's CBD Haze.
I'm gonna break out the bong and hit each one after getting the shake done on each.
I think what I'm gonna do with both is combine them. Then I'll take that hash, decarb, and then I'm just gonna infuse it in MCT oil.
The biggest reason I want to do that is for Charlotte, my Vet friend's Mother-in-law's baby sister.
Reports from them are very positive in relieving her pain and helping her sleep.
She's very much overweight, so this will be a much healthier option, than the coconut oil.

I might steal away several grams of CBD haze to squish.:eyebrows:

I remember seeing KC and the Sunshine Band at the Kitsilano Showboat just before they were famous. Audience of maybe 300 people...

I remember seeing KC and the Sunshine Band at the Kitsilano Showboat just before they were famous. Audience of maybe 300 people...
I remember turning down free tickets to KC and the Sunshine band when they were famous.

LOL it was a free festival, and as a rocker, i am not a fan of disco.
But........I remember seeing KC and the Sunshine Band at the Kitsilano Showboat just before they were famous........So, you walked in, instead of going to get a hotdog instead..... :smokeit:....busting your chops mate, had my bad choice moments too.

edit} I love all music to varying degrees, mostly....except opera..thats not music , it's just screaming with music in the background...Even when Freddy did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back