Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of it. Bought a used leaf blower last year that wouldn't start and the guy who fixed it up recommended using this stuff. I just put 2 caps in the 5 gallon can before I fill it up. But all my stuff has had a pretty good year, so I feel like it does work. I do still use stabil when I'm putting stuff away for a while :shrug:

I just use that and ethanol free gas but my mower doesn't get stored since I snow blow with it... I first heard of star tron through the marine world and then at the dealership just made my mind up for sure..

Boat gets fogged with Yamalube storage lubricant with star tron in the fuel also..

That is what scares me of that one I like garlic but not sure I want my smoke to taste like garlic:chef::shrug:

Thanks for the reps
Might be a little much for dabs, but opening a jar or smoking a joint of something garlic and funky is right up my alley. I also eat so much garlic normally that my wife says my sweat smells like garlic and onions :crying:

Is it garlicky? How's it taste?
I just stuck my nose in the bag, fuel with a hint of garlic in the background. I don't do combustion and most of the dabs taste like........... dabs!

I have used Sta-Bil for as long as I can remember. I used it in my Dad's lawn mower so 60 years now? The leaf shredder gets parked for two or three years at a time and with just one shot of ether it always runs. All of the other motors get used at least once a year. I have an Electric plug in lawn mower........ I love that thing it Starts with no effort on my part and I can use it at 5 am without waking the neighbors.:jump:

Finally home :smokeout:

:yay: party at pinky'z!
party.gif
ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back