Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be constipated for a month if I ate that much cheese at one time :nono:.

Don't overreact! Turn off the circulating fans, Harvest the plant that is so susceptible ASAP, be as careful as possible getting it out of the tent, maybe even put a plastic bag over it before disturbing it. Take it out of the house. Turn your fans back on. Cut 1" below obvious rot, Dispose of the rot in a closed plastic bag or bury it in the yard. To wash the remaining plant you need 4 - 5 gallon buckets The first bucket is 1L of hydrogen peroxide to 4 gallons tepid water, The next bucket is 1 cup of lemon Juice and 1 cup baking soda in 4 gallons of tepid water, the next bucket is 4 gallons tepid water and the last bucket is 4 gallons of cold water. Cut the stems into manageable pieces that will fully submerge and wash them by swishing around starting in the first bucket for 30 seconds set aside and continue until all of the plant has been washed in the h2o2, wash your hands then process the stems in the 2nd bucket followed immediately by the 3rd and then 4th buckets. Shake as much water off as you can and hang to dry in a well ventilated place. Bud rot that you did not see will be stopped but the damage will remain. It usually is not much and the dry weed will be just as good as if you never had the problem. Clean your grow space as well as you can before the next grow.

Ps many people wash their outdoor plants in the last 3 buckets (no H2O2 needed) as a matter of SOP. You would not believe how dirty outdoor plants can be.
Just one thing to point out for him, so there's no misunderstanding. The 4th bucket of cold water is not freezing cold water or anything close to freezing. You don't wanna bust off any trichomes.

Yeah, I used the 4 bucket method in washing The outdoor Asian haze. I thought she was pretty clean!
I'd always wash outdoor grown girls! That's for sure!

Last edited:
Mark, I'd love to be able to do ice water bubble hash
Without a freeze dryer. I'm just not going to screw with freezing it in the freezer and microplane it on to damn cardboard.
Lmao i had to finish trimming but was gonna say don’t forget u will also need the NOT INCLUDED freeze dryer for the finished product! ;) :crying:

Just one thing to point out for him, so there's no misunderstanding. The 4th bucket of cold water is not freezing cold water or anything close to freezing. You don't wanna bust off any trichomes.

Yeah, I used the 4 bucket method in washing The outdoor Asian haze. I thought she was pretty clean!
I'd always wash outdoor grown girls! That's for sure!
Yeah, just tap water cold.

Got the trench all filled in today, tomorrow I need to haul the broken concrete to the recycle center, that is if I have any energy left after loading it in the truck?

Time to catch some ZZZZZzzzzz........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

IMG_7698.JPG

The Best sunsets always come after a storm........ :pass: .....

Yeah, just tap water cold.

Got the trench all filled in today, tomorrow I need to haul the broken concrete to the recycle center, that is if I have any energy left after loading it in the truck?

Time to catch some ZZZZZzzzzz........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green

:soak: Magnesium bath would be good..........................................................now you have Hot watter...............:pighug:

This is an interesting one haven’t seen this yet some sort of mutant? Doesn’t seem to be starting the next node it was like this yesterday and just got little bigger today. Will it grow out of it? I still have the other one in the solo cup I could swap out don’t really want to do that :shrug: :thanks:

Sawney beans Bronson Day 8

View attachment 1629983View attachment 1629984

That Looks like a Blind cross @Lil Dab ........... :headbang: ...I've seen them now and again....Normally will not grow from there as it doesn't have any central growth spike...But.....I could be wrong.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back