Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live stoners.

Steel pipe underground. What could go wrong eh? Good luck with it, replacing the whole thing was the best plan, IMO. :pighug:
I was rinsing the dirt off the pipes with a garden hose with little pressure and that hot water line was just washing away in big chunks, so yes this was the best decision.
That's one of the reasons I'm an organic grower. EDTA'S are bad.
:doh:Organic inputs can be contaminated with heavy metals! Most products in the USA must be tested and the results published. It is often difficult to find the reports!
This can help...

Or you can use this just like I have for eons..
:pass:
@N/A-Greengo I am not familiar with the first product and a quick search of their website does not post an MSDS sheet. I personally would not use anything without one available.

Tetra-Aquasafe is for fish tanks, it will strip out zinc, copper and other NEEDED metals from your fertigation DO NOT USE in a grow, you will have hard to diagnose deficiencies.

The weather here is 17°F below normal, cloudy with a slight chance for rain. The raisin grower's butts are puckered, many have trays down for drying. This could cost them $$$$$$$ in crop losses or expenses at a dryer for conditioning.

2023-09-03_13-01-47.jpg

I gotta go play in the dirt.

Some Lake Ontario footballs :eyebrows::rofl: pretty good day little rougher then I thought wind was playing some trickery this morning

IMG_6318.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg
IMG_6316.jpeg
IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_6313.jpeg
IMG_6312.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg
IMG_6307.jpeg
IMG_6308.jpeg
IMG_6309.jpeg

Last edited: