Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
370248229_6623273601063331_2529762308275253514_n.jpg

Morning @WildBill ......:bighug:.. #SharingOne :pass:

What time you got....?.....are you on insomnia too......?
It was only 1:30 AM
I was asleep within minutes of posting that. And I just woke up about 15-20 minutes ago(when I started this). So that's a pretty decent night of sleep for me. In that solid sleep I seldom get up to pee most nights.
I've tried to keep taking my nightly doses, to get the therapeutic effect of the CBD. With this current mess and I have, I think I'm gonna back off to one dropper full. I'll see if I continue to wake up with way less pain with that dose.
Is definitely nice to be able to get up and not have to be super cautious of every step or move made to avoid the shooting pains.

With the news that my oil helped my friends' kin folk, I need to Dry ice shake those two last girls sitting in the freezer. :biggrin:

@WildBill just looked it up and Rizz is short for 'charizzma' . God I thought my generation was screwed when people started literally saying 'LOL' and 'JK' ...idiocracy here we come.
View attachment 1628965
Yeah, man. I didn't need to look it up. I figured it out pretty quickly from the inflections.

Good Luck @MedCzech ....:wizzy:...All indoor...or are you going to Test the glasshouse out..?.....:pass:
These are indoor. I already have the existing grow going in the greenhouse.

Going to have my hands full this fall season 😂😂

@elcoloan says....:headbang:.. HGL Sale.....

If anyone's interested, HLG has all their catalog -even refurbished products- 20% off starting today until Sept 4!

Best be quick if you want in on this one..........:pass:
I have 1000 watts that I'm not using now! :eyebrows: I'm using 1100 in this current grow.
I'm happy as hell with both of my HLG Lights

It was only 1:30 AM
I was asleep within minutes of posting that. And I just woke up about 15-20 minutes ago(when I started this). So that's a pretty decent night of sleep for me. In that solid sleep I seldom get up to pee most nights.
I've tried to keep taking my nightly doses, to get the therapeutic effect of the CBD. With this current mess and I have, I think I'm gonna back off to one dropper full. I'll see if I continue to wake up with way less pain with that dose.
Is definitely nice to be able to get up and not have to be super cautious of every step or move made to avoid the shooting pains.

With the news that my oil helped my friends' kin folk, I need to Dry ice shake those two last girls sitting in the freezer. :biggrin:
2 Oz of coco oil 2 oz of Grape seed oil 1 oz of baby oil and 1 oz of mixed essential oils on low heat mix in 6 grams of decarbed rosin and mix in 3 table spoons of bee's wax. That's my recipe for my topical rub sometimes I'll mix in a bit of tiger balm but I put that topical on my pains at night n when I wake up I can literally feel the blood flowing where I have applied the rub and it relieves the pain for a good part of the next day for me.

Munchies kicking in!
Breakfast is going to be two sausage in egg burritos with Julio's Serrano fresh salsa, some sour cream And some Mexican 4 cheese mix. That Serrano salsa is just so damn flavorful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back