Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friyay @Mossy and L-S. :woohoo:
Sunny and gorgeous here without an OD plant to tend.
:jump::jump:
Happy Friday!

dance-funny-dance.gif

Roma tomatoes are done The deer ate all of the bell peppers and some jalepeno's made clean up easier :toke:
The canabis ts fine :coffee:
I imagine if the deers were eating the weed plants you instead would be showing pics of the deer steaks u were making for dinner! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

Roma tomatoes are done The deer ate all of the bell peppers and some jalepeno's made clean up easier :toke:
The canabis ts fine :coffee:
My toms are done…Peppers are yielding well, with Cornu de Toro, jalapeño and Scotch Bonnets filling bags. Got a couple mystery peppers as well
Deer like jalapeños? My only cannabis plant had a couple BR spots. Tough, wet summer.

Thanks @Lil Dab :lildab:
This one is G13 Labs Blue Venom. Shes having the best year so far. My only outdoor plant that hasn't succumbed to any bud rot or disease. Great genetics here, considering how humid it's been here. She should finish by September 15th.
View attachment 1628543
View attachment 1628544
View attachment 1628545View attachment 1628546View attachment 1628547
Looks great but no chance in hell thats done in 2 weeks! Unless she is flowering at mach 1! :shrug::cooldance:

1693598166411.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!

@Dabber that is indeed good news. I hope and pray it all works out for you.

The plumber just called and will be here soon :joy: .

That's me, probably in about an hour after I finish my canna coffee!

I wonder what kind of crap I would get if I were to market my oil as " Mitch McConnell MCT oil":eyebrows::funny:

All joking aside, no matter if you like them or not, it's sad to see someone getting in that condition.
I think that and jokes about Idalia not being destructive "where" you live is really insensitive. Us old Hippies prefer Peace and Love :peace:.

I had a good breakfast this morning!

Ms MOG found a recipe for oats, fruit, lemon zest/juice and yogurt that you refrigerate overnight. It is really good, that is it in the cup.

IMG_20230901_094708346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back