Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go to bed night everyone :lildab::pass::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Did you get into "the bottle" again?

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 10.16.48 PM.png

WTF? If I didn't know any better. I swear you fuggers got into canna one hit wonder mix.
IMG_20230828_100453481.jpg

What a crazy combination of herbage!
Like I said before, I don't know how many different Strains I got in this......six......seven......eight................ something like that.
It's pretty damn good! My tinnitus is screaming at me though. No idea if it's coincidence or not. It didn't do it to me this morning.
It is definitely one hell of a head high! But I have to face the fact that I will not be able to duplicate this. :face: :haha:

Well, there is another downside. While normally, visual enhancements are quite welcome. They are quite good with this stuff. I'm currently watching Stargate SG1 on my PS4 On the Tubi app. The ads are absolutely horrible!
Twice, in the past hour, they have played this ad for women's tights Bottoms, I guess that's the best way to put it. Definitely not athletic tights! There was definitely nothing athletic about the vast majority of the models............... Unless you want to consider their obvious Olympic quality eating skills to be athletic. This weed has burned those images in my mind!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

WTF? If I didn't know any better. I swear you fuggers got into canna one hit wonder mix.
View attachment 1627653

What a crazy combination of herbage!
Like I said before, I don't know how many different Strains I got in this......six......seven......eight................ something like that.
It's pretty damn good! My tinnitus is screaming at me though. No idea if it's coincidence or not. It didn't do it to me this morning.
It is definitely one hell of a head high! But I have to face the fact that I will not be able to duplicate this. :face: :haha:

Well, there is another downside. While normally, visual enhancements are quite welcome. They are quite good with this stuff. I'm currently watching Stargate SG1 on my PS4 On the Tubi app. The ads are absolutely horrible!
Twice, in the past hour, they have played this ad for women's tights Bottoms, I guess that's the best way to put it. Definitely not athletic tights! There was definitely nothing athletic about the vast majority of the models............... Unless you want to consider their obvious Olympic quality eating skills to be athletic. This weed has burned those images in my mind!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Dis u?? :crying:

1693279064128.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back