Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually On your Profile........... :headbang: ...so if you were pursuing Vendors all you gotta do is get them to Look at your Profile and they can See that you do Test and Complete.....

Look at @N/A-Greengo 's.........:biggrin:.... 17 Reviews......it is almost a Guarantee for a Vendor......

View attachment 1626825

Yup.......press my Profile..........all I've Reviwed is a polytunnel................ :biggrin: ...we don't sell them on site...but someone Might be Thinking about buying one..........:headbang:....so I'll save their money.......:biggrin:

Happy Hunting...........:pighug: ....
All excellent points, in areas I need to direct some attention!
I appreciate the information, Auntie! :headbang: :pass:

Well, this sort of sucks in one way, but in another way it's quite good.
So I squished about 4 grams of Double Bubble. The other Double Bubble Had a bit more firmer buds, but they were slightly less frosty. The last girl that I harvested, was Absolutely plastered with tricombs, but the buds were far less firm.
Very very pretty rosin, reasonably productive, and quite tasty! Hits pretty decently hard and is a even body and head high. The problem is that if I'm the least bit idle, I'm out like a light. I don't feel sleepy when I'm active with it. It's not 'couch-locky'! But I Have to be careful when I'm taking a break. If I relax any, it's night night time!

Yeah, it bit my ass again!:face::haha::funny:

I haven't given out samples yet To see how others react, but others here have reported similar experiences.

In the end, I guess it's really a good thing because at least I know it's a very consistent night night type of strain. So it's probably gonna be relegated to that purpose. Might be a real good one to mix with a CBD only rosin for a sleep therapy and a therapeutic dose of CBD for Nighttime use.

It's pretty consistent between the two girls too. I tried the first girl when she got dry and the first time she bit me hard. Luckily, that was late at night. She's only NOT bit me two or three times And that was only because I was busy as hell.

Edit............... this time she bit me for almost 6 hours! :funny:

Well, this sort of sucks in one way, but in another way it's quite good.
So I squished about 4 grams of Double Bubble. The other Double Bubble Had a bit more firmer buds, but they were slightly less frosty. The last girl that I harvested, was Absolutely plastered with tricombs, but the buds were far less firm.
Very very pretty rosin, reasonably productive, and quite tasty! Hits pretty decently hard and is a even body and head high. The problem is that if I'm the least bit idle, I'm out like a light. I don't feel sleepy when I'm active with it. It's not 'couch-locky'! But I Have to be careful when I'm taking a break. If I relax any, it's night night time!

Yeah, it bit my ass again!:face::haha::funny:

I haven't given out samples yet To see how others react, but others here have reported similar experiences.

In the end, I guess it's really a good thing because at least I know it's a very consistent night night type of strain. So it's probably gonna be relegated to that purpose. Might be a real good one to mix with a CBD only rosin for a sleep therapy and a therapeutic dose of CBD for Nighttime use.

It's pretty consistent between the two girls too. I tried the first girl when she got dry and the first time she bit me hard. Luckily, that was late at night. She's only NOT bit me two or three times And that was only because I was busy as hell.

Edit............... this time she bit me for almost 6 hours! :funny:
very interesting. Which breeder, if I may ask? :pighug:

..and we are Desperate for Panel Reviews from Humans we can Trust...............

Hey Mossy,

Should I post a "review" in the reviews - lighting section for the HLG test I did earlier this year? I didn't think to add one separately but I could easily copy & paste some of the images etc... It is discontinued but as an overall quality of HLG products, it may be useful?

@Olderfart thx for the rep...............even if zero duz not actually equal "a few giggle pointz"..............i mean, u know, jus sayin :rolleyes2: :mrgreen: ppp

Man I wasn't even the one asking the question but now I'm confused what's new I know :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So in your opinion this way using RO with 50ppm calmag is better then cutting the tap water with RO to <100ppm? I've done it all ways I think now and thought I was settled on tap/RO but now I am second guessing my self :wall::bow: I did have good luck using RO and calmag thought i had better luck with tap/RO but it could be other things

I do have a whole house salt water softener installed before the RO but the tap water I use is before the softener
I have been having luck making my nutrient mix at maximum strength with plain tap water that I let sit out. Then I water the nutrient mix down with ro/di water until it's at my desired ppm. The ph stays stable for days this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back