Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pictures of Bundt cakes and other people's houses do you have? :pass: :crying:
Those get deleted quick and according to my camera i started growing some time late 2021! It’s all a ploy by apple so i will upgrade the ol iphone! :cuss::crying:

Screenshot_20230703-193309.png

Don’t waste your time the icon for “face change” it just loads forever and never does anything! And i am not making a login profile thru thst app!
Yeah, I didn't have to make a log in that's sketch. And idk what all that face change stuff is about in the description on apple store, if mine has it I don't even use that feature. When I said I didn't think it was on iPhone, now I remember, it's cause it doesn't work the same way.. doesn't even seem like the same app.

Acapulco Gold Day 96 She's still going hard to tell trichz show she's ready but buds still have white hairs can't decide what to do thinking I'll let her go a few more day harvest around 100 buds are getting pretty thick and dense.. She's quite top heavy have to be careful she doesn't fall over:yoinks: :headbang::woohoo1:
IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6145.JPG

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6142.JPG

IMG_6141.JPG

IMG_6140.JPG

VHBL7379.JPG

TSVR2832.JPG

NFDM1147.JPG

SUQX7588.JPG

OYEG3141.JPG

UQBD1633.JPG

Acapulco Gold Day 96 She's still going hard to tell trichz show she's ready but buds still have white hairs can't decide what to do thinking I'll let her go a few more day harvest around 100 buds are getting pretty thick and dense.. She's quite top heavy have to be careful she doesn't fall over:yoinks: :headbang::woohoo1:
IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6145.JPG

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6142.JPG

IMG_6141.JPG

IMG_6140.JPG

VHBL7379.JPG

TSVR2832.JPG

NFDM1147.JPG

SUQX7588.JPG

OYEG3141.JPG

UQBD1633.JPG
So i will tell i from recent experience when u let plant continue along but u have them leaves yellowing and dying off that winds up being where the moisture and budrot set in indoors! I would chop her or all them leaves that are yellow and limp looking u need to chop off asap!

If they are brunt and cripsy may be ok but if not its a crap shoot the longer it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back