Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

At first glance, it seems like the perfect family tableau, four heads bent diligently over the living room coffee table, parents and children working together in harmony. But we're not doing a jigsaw, or building property empires in Monopoly. No, we're assembling something else entirely.

Because the idea of a cosy night in for my family — me, my husband Johnny, 24-year-old daughter Maisie and son Dan, 20 — is to buy a gram of marijuana, roll a joint and get stoned together.

You're probably shocked. I can hardly believe it myself.

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Shocked............?..........I'm frikken Astounded.................that all 4 of them can get High on A GRAM of cannabis...... :crying:

God I hope not lmao, we're watching a show but I can barely keep my eyes open

sheeps.gif
A Little Help....?....................:snooze:.....

I Bet it made the dealers day......a gram of your Finest cannabis Please........and can you split the bill 4 ways....?.................:crying:

and I Thought I was Tight...........:crying:.....Lessons to Learn........

#G'NightGracie time.......?.................:bighug:

IMG_7420.JPG

Just that Tiny flash of black where it shouldn't be as your eyes scan past.................. :pass: ......

IMG_7420 (2).JPG

Ah.......:pass:...just Stink Bug babies..........:headbang:...contrary to popular belief.....I've never had a Bud hurt by stink bugs...and they are Voracious predators.......I Think of them as Black Ladybugs.......

Welcome........I Hope they Love caterpillars........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back