Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a zoom meeting for my pesticide applicator license then running from bees the rest of the day. What you up to?

Are they bees @JP1 ....?....I Thought they were waspies.

I saw an Interesting thing on sunday morning farming programs with Bee keepers.

Old style they used to puff smoke into the hive to make the bees docile....now they puff glucose powder in at them.
The Bees immediately start Grooming each other...and don't bother the Keeper......... :headbang: ...I Thought that was a Neat upgrade........

I don't envy you :pighug: . Currently laying down digging my fist into my back tryna get to the point i can put my brace on. Boss asked if I could do a water heater and I said I doubt it but ill try, there's a lot of flooding cuz of the storms so ill be dragging that damn rod around all day, playin in the mud

You better have some good protection on that hand of yours.............:headbang:.........

Are they bees @JP1 ....?....I Thought they were waspies.

I saw an Interesting thing on sunday morning farming programs with Bee keepers.

Old style they used to puff smoke into the hive to make the bees docile....now they puff glucose powder in at them.
The Bees immediately start Grooming each other...and don't bother the Keeper......... :headbang: ...I Thought that was a Neat upgrade........
Mostly yellow jackets, paper wasps and various hornets. Local beekeepers will generally come and get honey bees for free anytime I find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back