Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost died.

This morning, I'm getting outta bed, and I see this giant (probably poisonous) house fly.

After a brief battle our hero emerged victorious.

Turns out it was just a piece of tape.

One sting can kill.
IMG20230811222008.jpg

There are a couple cucumbers that should be just about perfect today. I've got a red bell pepper plant with a lovely yellow pepper on it. I cannot get them to turn red. They start to go soft around the top so I end up picking them early. Still nice size and taste just not the right colour!

Nice......:headbang:...

The habanero plant is laden with light orange fruits.

None of our flipping chilies germed this season......some self dried but some bought as fresh and Nothing even Tried...........:shrug:

Gutted.....:pass:

I almost died.

This morning, I'm getting outta bed, and I see this giant (probably poisonous) house fly.

After a brief battle our hero emerged victorious.

Turns out it was just a piece of tape.

One sting can kill.View attachment 1623497

#ProperStoner :bravo::bravo::bravo:

I was #Stoned the other afternoon.........:watering: ...went to water the girls and saw a wasp lift off.....I'm not scared of them...just wary...coz they are attack wasps here...

So me brain registers this wasp going past my right eye...and I caught the buzz in me right ear....then my flipping sports watch buzzed on me left wrist....and I jumped about a foot off the ground..............:crying::crying::crying:..total brain flip.......:crying:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back