Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230811_122923318.jpg
this my 3rd try n its still garbage :doh:

@PinkyNotTheBrain When I have patch like that I wet it first and use a bonding agent, then self leveling compound.
I washed n soaked it the first time but after digging it out twice its just a mess. My torso can't really hold me up, usually if your back is hurt u can compensate and hold yourself up with all abs but that's not really an option atm, not being able to bend when I need to, i go to move get a jolt and end up fuckin it up n u can only screw around so long before you just gotta dig her out and redo it. Im a little like a weeble in that i wobble, but sometimes i do fall down . Now if i could suspend from the ceiling mission impossible style.....

I washed n soaked it the first time but after digging it out twice its just a mess. My torso can't really hold me up, usually if your back is hurt u can compensate and hold yourself up with all abs but that's not really an option atm, not being able to bend when I need to, i go to move get a jolt and end up fuckin it up n u can only screw around so long before you just gotta dig her out and redo it. Im a little like a weeble in that i wobble, but sometimes i do fall down . Now if i could suspend from the ceiling mission impossible style.....
boondock-saints-rope.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back