Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well @Lil Dab we will see what they say but surprisingly enough Lookah had already emailed me back today! Wanted a copy of the receipt from buying it (May 26th) and a video showing what it was doing! Said they would contact me after reviewing it to let me know how to go about fixing the issue!

Sounds Promising......... :headbang:

Yeah, thats all dried up over flow from growing in dirt / coco. I put landscape fabric in the bottom of my buckets and drill some 1/2" holes in the bottom, so they drain. I never could find a good pan for a 5 gallon bucket to sit in, so I'd let them overflow then suck it up with the shop vac.
Here ya go the rich mans bucket for hydro grows! ;) :yoinks::crying:

I am the same way very OCD about the tent floor being dirty.. That’s why I always pull the earthboxes out when doing any topdressing:condom:
No thanks i would rather keep in tent floor vs my bedroom carpet! :pighug::rofl:

No thanks i would rather keep in tent floor vs my bedroom carpet! :pighug::rofl:

Yeah I don’t have that issue concrete cleans up pretty easy :pighug::biggrin: you need one these:thumbsup::d5:

Owl Focus PE Plant Repotting Mat Waterproof Transplanting Mat Indoor Succulent Potting Mat Portable Gardening Mat(39.4" x 39.4") https://a.co/d/8TpoZIg

After every grow in an earthbox junior i would leave a trail of soil from bedroom to garage when i carried em outside to change soil out! :doh::rofl:
:face: :doh: :crying:

1691607187909.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back