Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatcha got planned for today?

Hiding the girls.......coz we've got the cess tank man coming at 11am...... :biggrin: .....normal visitors can't See them unless they are on the patio....but the tanker has a High cab.....so the girs are going stealth......

IMG_7288.JPG

Coffee and toasties for breafast....:chef:....to get us ready for the ordeal..........:biggrin:

I'm guessing you still feel like crap...coz it is the middle of your night......?.........:coffee2:

Hiding the girls.......coz we've got the cess tank man coming at 11am...... :biggrin: .....normal visitors can't See them unless they are on the patio....but the tanker has a High cab.....so the girs are going stealth......

View attachment 1622370

Coffee and toasties for breafast....:chef:....to get us ready for the ordeal..........:biggrin:
Mm looks great. What's the little doohickey your cooking on? George foreman?

Mm looks great. What's the little doohickey your cooking on? George foreman?

Yes...but bigger....Hopefully a full summer kitchen.... it grills...roasts...smokes ...bakes..and airfries..... :chef: ...mainly to keep the heat outdoors in summer....I'm Practicing....:biggrin:

Oh..here comes the poop scooper...early...better scoot....BBL.................:pass:...oh gawd...I can smell the tanker afore it even gets in the gate....my Gawd..........:yoinks:

They brought the big tanker...and cant get it in the gate......... :pass: .....so they wouldn't have seen the girls..........

and with the flaming Pong they brought with them....they certainly wouldn't Smell them.......But.....

You cannot be Too Safe.........:headbang:...what cannabis......?.............

IMG_7289.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back