Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the early 70s Kmart was selling bright yellow, green or orange coveralls made out of nylon - cheap. lots of old farts were wearing them. I was working at a gas station when an old man was pumping his own gas and he splashed fuel all down the front of a pair of these, then proceeded to brush down like to brush the gas off. A static spark ignited him and that nylon melted instantly to him. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and put him out but he was dead before he hit the ground. So I have no problem telling people what not to do at the gas pumps. I don't ever need to see that again. In our pyro training we were taught that cell phones and radios can ignite vapors or fireworks in a box. I am skeptical about this one but never used my phone around the boxed product and I am uncomfortable watching people pump gas and talk on their phones.

Ok let me expand on this, if you have buffered your coco properly, you always fertigate to 20% run-off and your fertigation is always between 5.6 PH and 6.1 PH Then you do not need to monitor the coco for PH. The only thing that will be changing the PH in that pot is the roots themselves. Roots exude substances that signal the microbes to make various nutrients available to the plant. This can and does change the PH in the root biome, it is desirable. leave it alone. In DWC when the plant transitions into flower it can drop the PH from 5.8 to 5.0 in just a couple of hours, I actually had it go to 4.8 once. This is the signal to do a P-K boost. I also would only correct PH to 5.5 for a couple of days at this time before going back to 5.8.
great explanation, thanks. :pighug:

Afternoon @Mossy !...
:pass:

I possibly will be trying my luck at a bit of River Fishing today at the Gorge ..

How are you today my friend?

:bighug:

Good...... :biggrin: ....been shopping..3 shops....by the time we got back I felt as if I'd put in a full shift................hubby is going to have to get his morning Start sorted out............coz waiting til noon to shop is not on.

The shops all have aircon...the cars dont.........:hurry:.....

Not to shabby my friend....seem to be topside, forward running and normal...
Thanks for asking!
:d5:

How is your day treating you so far?
Doing pretty good, got chores done and just finished lunch a bit ago. NOW it is Rosin time!

Dug up the 2 indoor and rinsed em off
Just unopened, look the same as the day i put em in
IMG_20230704_090521627.jpg
think im going to try and soak them just cuz, see what happens

Well since Mrs.InkAddict isn't here no more I had to take over all responsibilities on her plants...only 2 of the 6 seeds sprouted in her tent...only 2 Berry Ryders not one juicy Lucy sprouted so I planted Rainbow Glue again...having a germ issue with Autoseeds.com....I usually never have this....I planted 7 seeds in one 5gal pot the same way we did hers and I got all 7 popped...those are crosses I made...now we only got 2 out of 6 of hers....let's hope the Rainbow Glue sprout...idk I look at seed companies seeds and they look puny...I look at my seeds and they look beast....tiger stripes and huge....I guess it don't really matter huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back