Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed my mother how to make 2 cups of cannabutter today since she loves gummies but i don't know how to make those so she made brownies instead with a cup of that butter which i donated 14g of tangie and 14g of zkittles to make.
We cut the brownies into little 1inch by 1inch squares because my mom got stoned just licking the brownie mix bowl hahaha. 1 brownie later and my mother is watching a movie with the family with her eyes closed haha 2hours later eyes still closed but not asleep :smoking: next time she will eat only half of 1 brownie LOL

I chuckled at the trombonist at certain times. It reminded me of when that midget Jr High band instructor, put me on the trombone. I hated the trombone! I could play it ok. BLECH!
Anyway, there were a couple songs, I would 'blatt' on the note, intentionally. It would pizz off ol Mighty Mouse! :biggrin: :eyebrows:
It finally made him put me back on trumpet. I got first chair in two months, despite Midget Man dogging me hard. And no, it wasn't him pushing me to be better. He didn't like me, mainly because he knew I didn't like him at all. His wife loved me. She was a substitute teacher, just as friggin nutty and eccentric as he was.
I always wondered, were they so screwy because they never had kids? Or did they not have kids because their spawn would be able to travel down the River Styx and take over the UnderWorld?:eyebrows::baked:

I showed my mother how to make 2 cups of cannabutter today since she loves gummies but i don't know how to make those so she made brownies instead with a cup of that butter which i donated 14g of tangie and 14g of zkittles to make.
We cut the brownies into little 1inch by 1inch squares because my mom got stoned just licking the brownie mix bowl hahaha. 1 brownie later and my mother is watching a movie with the family with her eyes closed haha 2hours later eyes still closed but not asleep :smoking: next time she will eat only half of 1 brownie LOL

Hubby had a drink and a good smoke last night and was eating his way through the fridge....as you do.......:pie:...

He got to the stage of egg sani....tried to light the cooker..no gas......:nono:...so out he goes to change the cylnder...2 minute job....

10 mins go by...
20 mins..
30 mins....

Curiosity got the better of me.....:pass:...

Looked where the cynder is..no hubby....:shrug:...looked across the garden and here here is..9pm...in his underpants..plucking snails off the apple tree and throwing them over his shoulder....like WTF........:haha:

After some snarky comments he comes in stands in the kitchen......hoding his head in his hands...Thinking.....

and he says....what did I go out for........?

To change the gas cyinder....:yay1:....

He put the cooker on...tried to light it and goes.............Doh.................:dang:...I Forgot that bit...........................

:yeah: Next time.........he's only getting Two pipes full...........:hookah:.....

badbitchcat.gif

Happy Caturday...............:pass:

And Happy Canada Day to all who Celebrate......:cheersmate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back