Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Screenshot_20210803-213538.png

yes it is a vaporizer but for concentrate and Bushy got the Pro version!
Not sure how is better than the standard Puffco Peak, I'm sure Bushy will let us know in due course!
Sweet been thinking about getting some vape stuff again...

Ben also thinking about what form of extraction to sink some cash on.. maybe a good set of bubble bags and a 10 ton press and such

Sweet been thinking about getting some vape stuff again...

Ben also thinking about what form of extraction to sink some cash on.. maybe a good set of bubble bags and a 10 ton press and such
I'm making my friends buy that stuff, i grow and they buy the silly stuff for x10 powered up cannabis lol i just enjoy cashing bowls off my bong but my friends seem to think smoking flower ain't good enough no more :smokeit:

Look at this tiny tomato :crying:they all look bad right now because i did not water them yesterday Oops
20210803_161218.jpg

I don't know what i should do with the little thing lol
20210803_161230.jpg

the right > plant is as tall as me almost at my nose level.
20210803_161239.jpg

My peppers are dealing with the texas heat pretty well and the < left plant is a hydro jar grow i did and switched it to soil a few weeks ago, it has grown:smoking: a little bit and has new peppers growing on it so i guess it is doing okay.

@Cultivators

Aloha you lovely lot of grow showing cultivating contributors
:bighug:

We could do with your help again, but we're all too shy to ask (except me) ^_^

The AFN piggy bank is bare and we'll be getting those bills in the mail soon asking for money (ugh .. am i right!??)

We need to get the word around that we have a dontations page, and as our top contributors, we (umm I) was hoping that you may be able to add the link to your signatures for a bit (just while we raise the currency!)

I'll also be making a banner when i can to let the general membership of AFN know, and encourage them to donate in any capacity they can if they feel like they've benefited from using the site.

Until then, the link for our gofundme page is

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.

If you wanna help, but my instructions are far too unclear - gimme a shout and we'll work it out!! ^_^

Big love to AFN and it's wonderfull community (and live stoners of course)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
DONE!!!

Look at this tiny tomato :crying:they all look bad right now because i did not water them yesterday Oops
View attachment 1351461
I don't know what i should do with the little thing lol
View attachment 1351462
the right > plant is as tall as me almost at my nose level.
View attachment 1351463
My peppers are dealing with the texas heat pretty well and the < left plant is a hydro jar grow i did and switched it to soil a few weeks ago, it has grown:smoking: a little bit and has new peppers growing on it so i guess it is doing okay.
Good compost tea with molasses and Recharge.

Good compost tea with molasses and Recharge.
I'm sure they would love that, it has been really hot here and no rain for a month or so, we missed our chance of rain yesterday and the day before, now nothing for another 10+ days. So tap water is all they get now and its bad stuff AND i forgot to water them yesterday :shrug:

I am lucky i'm finishing up my grow and have 3 gllons of rain water left for my 3 remaining 13 week old plants that i am putting in 48hr dark on my bday (Thursday). I may have to end up buying some distilled water for next grow if we don't get any rain in the near future, i have more plants i want to grow lol

I'm sure they would love that, it has been really hot here and no rain for a month or so, we missed our chance of rain yesterday and the day before, now nothing for another 10+ days. So tap water is all they get now and its bad stuff AND i forgot to water them yesterday :shrug:

I am lucky i'm finishing up my grow and have 3 gllons of rain water left for my 3 remaining 13 week old plants that i am putting in 48hr dark on my bday (Thursday). I may have to end up buying some distilled water for next grow if we don't get any rain in the near future, i have more plants i want to grow lol
Wish I could have sent ya the damn rain I got yesterday! I was happy with the dry period.....finally. Never been this damn green here. Would have been a KILLER hay year if I was still growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back