Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can top that 1! I have this on the table to infuse later and think my cat got into it!
7B235000-D0B9-4FD0-9ABE-DBDD63677592.jpeg
A4D896E5-8D4D-423B-A127-CBA9F713216F.jpeg
6C4166F9-2B07-48F9-9D4B-D08E9B78850F.jpeg

She looks stoned to me!:crying:

Kicking ass again in no time
Apparently still kicking ass while on the I.r.

More of the gram... pretty sweet what’d he win ? Sounds like a vape
yes it is a vaporizer but for concentrate and Bushy got the Pro version!
Not sure how is better than the standard Puffco Peak, I'm sure Bushy will let us know in due course!

Well I finally stopped bullshitting and procrastinating and got my 1st vaccine dose today! :thumbsup:

Figured therefore I deserved a blunt! :smokeit:
539571CA-7A38-4289-A4F7-5FA88E92DA44.jpeg

:pass:
Sharing is caring and I ain’t got no covid! ;) :crying:

Thank you..thank you...Everyone.......... :bighug: ...we Live to fight another day.

Sorry we had to ask for support...we are looking to get the Top of the forum banner sponsored ..which will be a big Help...
but we haven't got it sorted yet.

Thank You....thank you....:worship:

@Cultivators

Aloha you lovely lot of grow showing cultivating contributors
:bighug:

We could do with your help again, but we're all too shy to ask (except me) ^_^

The AFN piggy bank is bare and we'll be getting those bills in the mail soon asking for money (ugh .. am i right!??)

We need to get the word around that we have a dontations page, and as our top contributors, we (umm I) was hoping that you may be able to add the link to your signatures for a bit (just while we raise the currency!)

I'll also be making a banner when i can to let the general membership of AFN know, and encourage them to donate in any capacity they can if they feel like they've benefited from using the site.

Until then, the link for our gofundme page is

And you can add it to your signature by clicking on your name (on the top bar), clicking signature, writing DONATE TO AFN .... and then highlighting your txt, click the link button, and paste in that link above.

If you wanna help, but my instructions are far too unclear - gimme a shout and we'll work it out!! ^_^

Big love to AFN and it's wonderfull community (and live stoners of course)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
Done and donated a few $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back