Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN staff room........

As stated before Larry has officially stopped caring when I get near as long as I don’t interrupt the fat bastards meal! :rofl:
1F77818B-4877-41B6-BBFE-4D24ED2C6EBE.jpeg
AC878CD5-07B5-4714-BC38-5B394881534B.jpeg
64C3AF56-FDE5-4010-86BA-2F4368442ED8.jpeg

OH JEBUS! I can sure relate to that song!
I'm not fat like him, but my goat is longer! :cools:
At 175lbs, I'm right at the weight I graduated from high school, but sure not the same muscle mass. :nono:

The last time I took my muscles to Mass the priest beat the hell out of them.............

As stated before Larry has officially stopped caring when I get near as long as I don’t interrupt the fat bastards meal! :rofl: View attachment 1351141View attachment 1351142View attachment 1351143
Organic Rabbit _____________ fill in the blank.

Stew!:rofl:

hairyman has that dragon got tits lol

AFN Fund raiser.....to buy @St. Tom a very very strong pair of Glasses.......... :crying:

I don't know @SOOTDAWG started it but I am not going to miss it.

View attachment 1351061

FOMO clinical diagnosis.....:doc3:.....

i have not been in this thread in a long minute...so i took a peek,,,,...just happy 2 be done with 2 grow/showcases for Fastbuds and Dragonseeds

Maaan @SOOTDAWG ...I Thought we had a Mission.......
bond.gif
..better have a joint then..since you are here...?

We'll Try for you @420Forever ......:blahblah:...you know Stoners can Talk the hind leg off a Donkey when they Try...:pass:
cough..cough...

welp, given that i hafta catch up on ruffly 10 pagez of ls every single mornin, cuz auntie has been in here yappin all nite, i have noooo doubt we'll make the 1000 :face: :crying: :pighug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back