Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caturday Rainbow Cat :pass: :pighug:
DSCN7307.JPG

Your not wrong there mate Tom grows some great solo cups, I'll keep my eyes open for the next solo cup challenge, the more the merrier ...right!
I had a read through your journal earlier, you may have noticed the likes I gave you.
I got through a fair few pages but I would need to put some time in to reading it all!

Signature is the box at the bottom of your replies where it says
"Solo cup stuff and playing with auto pollen
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mo-grows.59917/ "
Good to know you got away with what ever happened and you still have your freedom and liberty still intact!!!

To this day I have never had seeded buds, hermie or other wise.
That's just plain bad luck!

I did buy some genetics for playing with breeding but space at my yard is very limited, so I need to have a think about that!
Bad luck? Some call the greatest luck.
Mind you some world class winners were produced by bag seed / hermi
Solo cup challenge!!! Let’s get it poppin and why is arty not in the cultivars lmao

I still can’t see that solo cup thing though? Maybe cause I’m on a phone? I gave that a glance through recently.. what a shit show nitemare. May just leave that for outdoor stuff cause that’s turning out the same this year for a lot of people, crazy weather. Guy at the pot shop was just telling me about his sweet seeds autos just going to mold budrot on him at 8-9 weeks and he barely watered cause the rains, and he even built em a little roof thingy lol

Oh and I have a 1year old now:d5::pass:

Solo cup challenge!!! Let’s get it poppin and why is arty not in the cultivars lmao

I still can’t see that solo cup thing though? Maybe cause I’m on a phone? I gave that a glance through recently.. what a shit show nitemare. May just leave that for outdoor stuff cause that’s turning out the same this year for a lot of people, crazy weather. Guy at the pot shop was just telling me about his sweet seeds autos just going to mold budrot on him at 8-9 weeks and he barely watered cause the rains, and he even built em a little roof thingy lol

Have the battles gone?
There was a point where things were going all "Pokemon" with battles etc and Bom & Pom got dust balled.
TBH I wasn't so enamored with the gladiator thing, so I didn't bother.
Sometimes it is nice to do your own thing.
Sometimes I just want to buy seeds, even when freebies are on offer, so I can just grow my selection.
I have tested products in the past for AFN and even lead a test team for Northern Grow Lights now "HGL" whilst also testing seeds for "Dinafem" and "Optic Foliar".
3 tests one thread.
I have more LED lights than I know what to do with, a few which need to be got rid of but they produced well in the past so I hang on to them, just in case.
I also have more seeds than I will ever grow, many many free tester beans, beans I have bought and a ton of freebies.
I have been out of the loop for a while and I guess there is some catching up to do.

Ah tapatalk I guess, I need a PC to look at, my eyes aint so great reading on a smart phone, with that tiny text.

I'm guessing "Cultivators Club" is the new home for all thing testing like beans and gear?

Poor guy with the bud rot, all that time and energy and for nothing, I truly feel for the guy.

Have the battles gone?
There was a point where things were going all "Pokemon" with battles etc and Bom & Pom got dust balled.
TBH I wasn't so enamored with the gladiator thing, so I didn't bother.
Sometimes it is nice to do your own thing.
Sometimes I just want to buy seeds, even when freebies are on offer, so I can just grow my selection.
I have tested products in the past for AFN and even lead a test team for Northern Grow Lights now "HGL" whilst also testing seeds for "Dinafem" and "Optic Foliar".
3 tests one thread.
I have more LED lights than I know what to do with, a few which need to be got rid of but they produced well in the past so I hang on to them, just in case.
I also have more seeds than I will ever grow, many many free tester beans, beans I have bought and a ton of freebies.
I have been out of the loop for a while and I guess there is some catching up to do.

Ah tapatalk I guess, I need a PC to look at, my eyes aint so great reading on a smart phone, with that tiny text.

I'm guessing "Cultivators Club" is the new home for all thing testing like beans and gear?

Poor guy with the bud rot, all that time and energy and for nothing, I truly feel for the guy.
I'm a new guy here but welcome back old grower :smokeit:

Yeah the cultivators club is where the freebie stuff is at, gotta do a journal from seed to jar and we get membership access to more stuff, you i would assume would get a free pass in it lol

I'm a new guy here but welcome back old grower :smokeit:

Yeah the cultivators club is where the freebie stuff is at, gotta do a journal from seed to jar and we get membership access to more stuff, you i would assume would get a free pass in it lol
Hey @Zeromitch great to meet you!
Thanks for the warm welcome :cheers: :pass:got to love AFN for the friendliest vibe around!:hump::bump:

Thanks for taking time to let me know!
For most things, I am well set up, the only freebies I would want is nutrients, as it is damn expensive and you will always run out at some point!
I recently had to have a clear out of gear that I no longer use or need, I still couldn't bring myself to get rid of my old LED lights though.
I guess I wouldn't mind trying some of the LM301 boards, from HLG, Migro or Spider Farmer or other boards of that ilk.
I don't have a huge grow space so it would be easy enough to buy some, if I really needed to.
In the meantime I will continue to use my SanLight S4W x 3 and my Northern Grow Lights (now trading as HLG) 4 x CXB3590 COB grow light 300W, which I built in forums as part of a AFN test team. This was just before Amit/Robin started HLG and went to the QB style of light using the LM301 chips.
Then the rest of the world seemed to follow suit and then I started seeing people saying they were ripping off HLG QB design.
Funny thing about QB's is Samsung the maker of the LM301 not only makes the chips but they were making Quantum strips before HLG even started to make QB's, all that HLG did was to redesign the strips/chips into larger form factor board, using the LM301 chips! Which was a master stroke and all credit to Amit/Robin for doing so!!
I'm sure Samsung were very pleased too!

Have the battles gone?

yes, battlez are no more & in the proverbial nutshell -> "cultivatorz" = the artistz formerly known as "gladiatorz" :coffee: jus fully document a grow on afn from drop-to-dry weight & u too can be a member of the club :thumbsup: ppp

@mohawk warrior cheers brother, to hear that warms the cockles of my heart!
I have missed you too as well as my other AFM fam. :bighug:

i fear growing outside more now :eek: never even seen bud rot and hope i never do. is the cause to high of humidity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back