Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh @derek420colorado .....you are doing another show...for Bud Entries or just to look around......?.....
I am gonna enter and my satellite farm is gonna enter! At first the deadline wasnt gonna let me make it. Butttttttttttttt they got such a big response on the last day that they are gonna let me squeak in!!!

I think I have narrowed it down to this iced gushers from Rocbudinc. It smells like rotted fruit and meat. It’s INSANE. I know I am gonna be goin up against the best. But I reallllly think this one has a shot

Aw Gawd @derek420colorado ....... :crying: ...Laughing out Loud............:crying:.....you Know FD's one distinguishing feature......?

He has the Hairiest wrists I've ever Seen...(except for my son)....he actually may Be Hairier than Big Foot........:crying:

(he's gonna Kill me..........:funny:..but..it's True......)........
And yes I am aware that’s why I refer to him lovingly as “man hands”

He is one hairy fella. :)

Yes, it was a rare treat until I started making it :thumbsup:
I feel the same way. I need to do another dry ice shake! I still have quite a bit of fresh frozen from the last harvest.
I've yet to crack any of my temple balls either.
I think that will be a treat.

I feel the same way. I need to do another dry ice shake! I still have quite a bit of fresh frozen from the last harvest.
I've yet to crack any of my temple balls either.
I think that will be a treat.
I don't have much material left right now. I lucked into some good popcorn for this last batch, but gotta share it:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back