Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up after Dab posted. That’s cool as hell. My wife might not understand the $1700 part. lol Do want though.

We could go half on 1! Then u just mail me your weed and I’ll dry it! :yeah::pighug::crying:
If there’s enough folks interested, perhaps we should contact them and see if they want to give us an AFN discount code in exchange for reviewing…. @Lil Dab

Their website says to contact them for discount pricing on multiple units…no reason they all have to go to the same vato :haha::smokeout:

Interesting talk.These guys stress the importance of calcium during stretch for strengthening cell wall etc.I've noticed in several of Franks grow journals for example, that he uses quite a bit of cal-mag.Makes me now wonder if this is for deficiencies or nutrition?Thanks for sharing.@Frankthetank.
I prefer amending with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. It contains many essentials. Phosphorous, selenium, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron...

:pass:

If there’s enough folks interested, perhaps we should contact them and see if they want to give us an AFN discount code in exchange for reviewing…. @Lil Dab

Their website says to contact them for discount pricing on multiple units…no reason they all have to go to the same vato :haha::smokeout:

Hey slow your role homie :nono::yoinks:I got at least another 9 months before I'm ready unless I can have them send the bill to your house:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let em know I'm available for testing. I'll even pick it up for free :pass:

Hey @wwwillie ….. I feel it my duty to inform you of a hashtag that gets thrown around from time to time by our favorite dragon lady, that is applicable at the moment….

#IBlameFrank:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:Thanks for the reps my friend
On a more serious note, what's the deal with "Cool Keys"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back