Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta select you tint option should be around 1600$
Now my question is, how do the $250 cigar humidors compare.. would love to see someone do a side by side and see if cannatrol just marks up the price for having the word "canna" on it. Either way it's still bad ass and I hope frank enjoys it!

IMG_0484.gif

Now my question is, how do the $250 cigar humidors compare.. would love to see someone do a side by side and see if cannatrol just marks up the price for having the word "canna" on it. Either way it's still bad ass and I hope frank enjoys it!
Watch this video he’ll tell you why they don’t work the same I’m sold it will be one of my next purchases won’t be till next Christmas but I will have one eventually

You gotta watch the video I posted the other day. They talk about all that. No, it’s not even close to the same. I wouldn’t have spent that money on a humidor or wine fridge or any of the other things people compare it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back