Not open for further replies.
You win @Fermented_Fruitz
1710795775569.gif

I needed to download the app and update the firmware
1710795836940.gif

Carta 2 back in action
1710795870728.gif

:doh::lildab::rofl:

Highly suggest the Growcast podcast!!! Straight science and dispels a lot of bad info. Here's a link to the calcium interview

Interesting talk.These guys stress the importance of calcium during stretch for strengthening cell wall etc.I've noticed in several of Franks grow journals for example, that he uses quite a bit of cal-mag.Makes me now wonder if this is for deficiencies or nutrition?Thanks for sharing.@Frankthetank.

Interesting talk.These guys stress the importance of calcium during stretch for strengthening cell wall etc.I've noticed in several of Franks grow journals for example, that he uses quite a bit of cal-mag.Makes me now wonder if this is for deficiencies or nutrition?Thanks for sharing.@Frankthetank.
Normally just deficiency…. You can for sure end up with a cal mag excess situation, so be careful. I try to give only the bare minimum, since it also contains N :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I got a chicken I just need to figure out how I shall cook it?

cook.gif

The dirt in the front yard is ready for seed. It is supposed to get here Thursday.

I looked it up after Dab posted. That’s cool as hell. My wife might not understand the $1700 part. lol Do want though.
We could go half on 1! Then u just mail me your weed and I’ll dry it! :yeah::pighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back