Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @wwwillie ….. I feel it my duty to inform you of a hashtag that gets thrown around from time to time by our favorite dragon lady, that is applicable at the moment….

#IBlameFrank:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:Thanks for the reps my friend
And now we know why such a hash tag exists I see.
Funny though every time I get a few grand in my speaker savings account something comes along that I couldn't afford otherwise. It's been almost 25 years since I bought a new pair!

On a more serious note, what's the deal with "Cool Keys"?
It locks
IMG_1603.jpeg

Cool

In my world "keys" are what you use to validate and use the software you just purchased. AND . . . all of the software companies now operate on a subscription basis. So being me I'm thinking I would need a subscription or pay for a key to unlock a feature. That kind of BS, not a real, actual, physical key.
As homer would say "Doh!"

Cool

In my world "keys" are what you use to validate and use the software you just purchased. AND . . . all of the software companies now operate on a subscription basis. So being me I'm thinking I would need a subscription or pay for a key to unlock a feature. That kind of BS, not a real, actual, physical key.
As homer would say "Doh!"
Haha nope, nothing like that. :pass:

Dumb question is that a key actually "keyed" or is it just an Allen head? Hard to tell from the pic looks like a regular ole Allen head wrench :nono: :yoinks::face:
Yeah just an allen, it comes with a third plastic one that’s 3d printed. It’s one of those “to keep the honest, honest” locks. Easily defeated by anyone that would try. Like your front door. Sweet dreams. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Yeah just an allen, it comes with a third plastic one that’s 3d printed. It’s one of those “to keep the honest, honest” locks. Easily defeated by anyone that would try. Like your front door. Sweet dreams. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Probably be surprised how many stoners it would actually stop:doh::dizzy::baked: But at least it is child safe if that sorta thing is needed:headbang::condom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back