Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank once u login to carta site thru the app u get this :d5:
514F6330-7928-43DE-80FF-8F8BDE563ED6.png
35D2A944-183E-4F28-83D6-B56F644B8948.png
930C2FA0-B3E3-4A75-9830-D225C802AC80.png

Once u select carta2 it will recognize yours as long as its on and Bluetooth is on

@JP1 I just checked the soil and I did see one walking around on the soil..
U need a better closeup so we can tell cuz a smaller aphid can look like a young predator mite cuz they start out clear and turn a light brown sometimes orangeish color!

U need a better closeup so we can tell cuz a smaller aphid can look like a young predator mite cuz they start out clear and turn a light brown sometimes orangeish color!
Okay I'll try to get a better picture if I find another one. I killed the first 2 I saw just in case.

@JP1 I just checked the soil and I did see one walking around on the soil..

When I google pics of aphids and predatory mites, it looks more like the predatory mite than the aphid. Any way to know for sure?
Look up compost mites also hard to tell from pics. Are they fast or slow? typically fast bugs are good

Look up compost mites also hard to tell from pics. Are they fast or slow? typically fast bugs are good
Okay that looks more like it, it does move pretty fast it was hard to get a picture as you can tell lol. I'll break out the usb macro camera later and look for more. Hopefully I don't have to trash the plant, it's the skywalker toof decay. The best looking plant in the tent 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back