Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys is this a bad bug? It's a tiny little guy, looks like it has little antennas.. I've seen 2 so far should I inspect for more?
1000019289.jpg

Decided to go to the grow store grab dirt .

Not feeling great today. Idk. Just out of it. Constantly hearing my aunt worry about money ... Remembered i found a super old gift card to the candy store. Tryna keep my spirits up, got some sugar free chocolates and a giant 5 lb bag of bullseyes for my aunt View attachment 1672249View attachment 1672250View attachment 1672251View attachment 1672252View attachment 1672253View attachment 1672254

jeezus, don't let Mark loose in that place :nono::face:ppp

Been making chicken n dumplings in the crockpot since this morning. Nice thing about the crock walking in the house to the smell of food. Dropped in a few cayenne peppers, if my eyes burning are any indication of heat level , we gonna be kickin:hothot:

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz
What is the name of the carta app? Does it still work?

I got it from the App Store and when I opened it, it just sent me to a google homepage :doh: :pass:
Ok so make sure your device is on and bluetooth on your phone is on! Then the app takes you to the google looking page and from there go to carta.com website and login! Once u do it will immediately pop up with a lil box asking which device u are controlling and select carta2 and you sre in! Took me a min to figure it out about the logging in to carta page cuz don’t remember that step in the instructions! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back