Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go back in time and kick my own ass for every time I cut the skin off the pork roast and tossed it in the trash :doh::doh: this was insanely good :woohoo1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Crackling is the Best part................:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:...plus protection for the meat...plus the Baste..........:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

:pighug: I Hope you are thoroughly Ashamed of yourself...

:crying:

I get all the crackling...hubby gets all the meat.....:chef:...but it works like that with Most meat...I get the skin and bone......hubby gets the meat..

Hubby says he feels Sorry for the dog that gets the bone after me...coz there is nowt left on it.......:biggrin:...

Do 'Mericans do Pork Dripping @Frankthetank .....if not...look away now......:eek2:.....

IMG_9062.JPG

All the rendered fat ...seasoning and meat juices......fridged.......it Sets.....

IMG_9070.JPG

That is just a reused pot.......:biggrin:....so you see the layer of pork fat on the top.....?

That is spread on Hot toast...like butter.....then the jelly is chopped over the top.....and the hot toast melts it in........:chef:

Hubby and his Daughter would Fight you over that .........:biggrin:....Dripping and Toast........

If anyone is interested in Dutch Passions new Orange Bud 2.0 photoperiod, I've just started a new thread in the DP section. Hopefully get it all updated by tomorrow.

Qb

Didn't sleep worth a shit, heads all clogged still so I felt like I was drowning all night. Which led to nightmares of me drowning and then waking up with difficulty breathing. Loved that. Slept on my couch so I wouldn't keep my wife up all night.

I've got a bunch of trimming to do today, 3 of my big plants, the Grape Crush, Critical XXL and Gorilla are all transitioning to heavy flower and need the big fan leaves trimmed out of the canopy so they get good airflow.

I really need another fan or two for my tent, but I've not seen anything I like at the store, waiting until I go down to the city sooner or later and will look around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back