Status
Not open for further replies.
Chem D clones

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 12.03.08 AM.png

Thanks @Emerald Archer! pretty sure I owe @WildBill and @Mañ'O'Green some thanks as well
I do it but thanking peeps for reps seems redundant?

Getting old really sucks............. I bent over to pick something up this morning and when I stood up my vision went double. That has never happened to me and it scared the shit out of me. At first I thought I was having a stroke. I did not have any other symptoms of a stroke. I was seeing two of everything stacked on top of each other. It lasted about 1.5 minutes. I looked it up on Dr. Google there was really nothing about emergency other than a stroke so I tried to let it go. My anxiety level just kept climbing so I called my Dr. and went to see him. He diagnosed Getting old :rofl: The technical term is Orthostatic Hypotension. The blood pressure drops as you rise up causing a loss of flow in the brain. He said lots of older people faint when it happens. Moral of the story get up slowly - like your old!

I am spent all that shit took it out of me.................. Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Last edited:
I've been released from trim jail! I smoked a small bowl and it was very stoney. I got up from my chair twice to grab something and forgot what I got up for both times.

Ended up with 116 grams! :woohoo:
1000017513.jpg

1000017500.jpg

1000017504.jpg

1000017501.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back