Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mericans do Pork Dripping @Frankthetank .....if not...look away now......:eek2:.....
Not spread on toast, we don’t. Most toss it in the trash….. I retain the fat to use as cooking fat…. Especially when the drippings have come out of the smoker….

Good morning Auntie, how are you? :pass: :bighug:

Major tent rearrangement last night, I realized we're into February, time to get some serious f****** power rolling towards summer and a Canna season. Transplanted SSH, rearrange both tents, did a bunch of cleanup, made time or adjustments, redistributed lighting and power a bit. Bit. Planning to switch the large tent over to become the flower tent as we approach spring a little closer. Realizing have tremendous room in there for flowering and then most of my plants are not photo. Sensitive. I really still need another 5x5 tent to do things correctly, but no budget for that now so we'll just have to roll forward and get through 2024, hopefully with flying colors.
A few pics
PXL_20240213_013455601.jpg
PXL_20240213_013437224.jpg
PXL_20240213_013431419.jpg
PXL_20240213_013425148.jpg
PXL_20240213_013420303.jpg

Major tent rearrangement last night, I realized we're into February, time to get some serious f****** power rolling towards summer and a Canna season. Transplanted SSH, rearrange both tents, did a bunch of cleanup, made time or adjustments, redistributed lighting and power a bit. Bit. Planning to switch the large tent over to become the flower tent as we approach spring a little closer. Realizing have tremendous room in there for flowering and then most of my plants are not photo. Sensitive. I really still need another 5x5 tent to do things correctly, but no budget for that now so we'll just have to roll forward and get through 2024, hopefully with flying colors.
A few pics
View attachment 1665291View attachment 1665292View attachment 1665293View attachment 1665294View attachment 1665295

Can I come hang out in your tent?

Morning Kittens. Slightly chilly and the breeze is kicking. Got the chimes sounding off real nice. 2nd cup almost done, dogs are done, wife is done. A few more sips and it's time for a hot shower to try to loosen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back