Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave Update

Day 40
All is well. The attempt to keep them smaller and more manageable has worked. Lights are being ramped up though now to still get some good size colas. Twelve strains and nearly 20 plants.

Top dressed them again with worm castings, Mychorrizea, and Dr. Earth Flower Girl. ✅🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0176.jpeg

They are all looking happy and have good color. No CalMag or other deficiencies seen as of yet. The next couple weeks is usually when issues show up if you got it wrong.

We shall see…🙏🤔

IMG_0180.jpeg

This little beauty, the Double Grape 🍇 x Strawberry 🍓 Nuggets is already smelling sweet.

IMG_0179.jpeg

Here is the Super Orange 🍊 Haze. 😛

Should be some killer herb. Smells like citrus already. 😚💨💨💨💨💨💨

IMG_0181.jpeg

The smaller of the Orange 🍊 Biscuit, yet another tasty 👅 terpy strain from Mephisto! Love it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃

Well, I never got to post this last night.
I call the Cobbing experiment quite the success. It was definitely decarbed!
I do think half a gram is a much better dosage.:hump::haha::hump:
The end product definitely is extremely potent!

Oh yeah
There won't be any more ingestion of any kind of cannabis tonight. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm definitely done for the night. Most definitely!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Not even CBD!

Mango Mrr, Strawberry Milk and Qookies, and 24 Carat Day 18 girls got a haircut today will also give the boxes some water there about dry thinking I’ll just do a light watering and put the covers on then put them on the Rez this week :headbang::toke::lildab:

IMG_8801.jpeg

IMG_8803.jpeg
I like your high CFM coat hangers you got there bubba!

Thanks if you do the same thing don’t use heavy duty hangers they stretch the tent too much the smaller ones break after some time but their cheap :toke::thanks::pass:
I found the children’s size hangers are about perfect. You can use the thicker ones since they don’t stick out as far…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back