Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just ordered a new Gorilla tent and a new AC Infinity 4 inch fan and filter combo With the smart controller..
I will be replacing the Mars hydro 2.3 X2 .3 tent with a 3x3 Gorilla tent.

The Mars tent can be either a drying tent or a mom tent. I can either use the little Mars light or the burple California LightWorks light in there.

Not only Am I gaining square footage but very important height!
Gorilla tent
Dimensions 3’x3’x6’11”
Height w/ Extension Kit 7’11”

Mars Tent
Dimensions 2.3’x2.3’x5'3”

Without an extension, it's quite a bit taller!
That's a lot of extra cubic feet!
And my lighting can be a bit more flexible now also.
The HLG 200 Rspec will always be in that tent and either the Mars TS1000 or the California Lightworks solar flare as the second.
I can either have 350 watts in there or 360 watts. That should make some interesting PAR figures in that tent.

I'm also replacing my rain science three gallon bags with Grassroots Living Earth 3 gallon bags. I think my root structure will improve with that change. And that's really just for clones and testing.

Looking back, I really wished I would have bought a gorilla tent when I bought my 2x4. Headroom in that tent has been an issue at times.

I think this move will give me better use of the footage in that room.
Be careful when connecting the front bottom zippers.Make sure you only hold the tabs on the bottom of the zippers to connect them, otherwise you risk pulling out the stitching.The thing is built like a tank otherwise.

Glad i got that fixed! After cleaning throttle body car was sitting between 1300 and 1800 rpm just sitting at idle in park! Not only that tho when driving it if u let off gas pedal once rpm dropped to about 1500 u would feel a small surge in it and could feel it tugging the car so kinda gave u whiplash! Went to auto zone today and had them clear the engine code and right there in parking lot did the idle learn procedure! This is where tachometer sits now at idle! :thumbsup::headbang::cooldance:
A11D386C-9BD6-46FA-AF9A-C9B430A2349D.jpeg

Lmao not always! Depends how fast the autos are! 2 week veg for a photo plus 8 week flower time is 10 weeks or 70 days which is same as a fast auto not majority of autos! ;)

T'is what I said...Bigger Autos later harvest times...Faster photos....have blurred the lines......:headbang:....

Yup..........

Well...that's progress..... :pighug: ....the plant didn't change...you changed........:biggrin:...they Trained you......:pass:..Enlightened you.......:zen:

It certainly is progress to the better ✅
I got me some photoperiods which was a change, which made me change, a gain to the better ✅
And I absolutely agree with you on the last bit, they trained me and made me look at them from a new perspective/angle ✅

"Where's my morning coffee?"

I would serve you your coffee, will be the first thing in the morning ☕

Hey bro the smaller the pot its in the slower its gonna go! If u are still in starter trays them plants are gonna creep along! U need to pick the best and put into bigger pots! Even a solo cup would be more medium for them!

They are in 1gal pots, thinking if I can get 600+ grams from autos in a 4gal pot i was thinking photos could do ~20 grams in a quarter of the size, in theory anyway.

Commercial places don’t start from seed buddy! They use a mom and take and root clones so they are decent sized and ready to flip super quick! ;)

Yes, I know that - but do they grow fast and deliver top quality?
Answer: Probably as they got the space and equipment to do it.

A 3 hours nap and I’m back, the meds made me sleep 💤. So what’s cracking?

Be careful when connecting the front bottom zippers.Make sure you only hold the tabs on the bottom of the zippers to connect them, otherwise you risk pulling out the stitching.The thing is built like a tank otherwise.
Yeah the 3 by 3 and the 4 by 4 have the same doors and setup and the zippers. That's the only place you have to be really careful on that tent. I still prefer the two door set up to the one door that I have on both of the Mars tents.
With the flap on that three by three, I would assume it has the same large zipper as the 4 by 4. Hopefully it'll be that way I prefer it.
That section of the room will be an improvement on the production and also can be used just for clones and moms.

I'm also looking into the future. As I was talking with my handyman the other day, as I was letting him sample RUCU CUCU in my AirMax, We were it's discussing the amount of quadrants and the layouts of them and the other working areas that I wanted in my new room in my shop. With an area for tents included , I can run autos or keep moms on a different cycle or vice versa.

Commercial places don’t start from seed buddy! They use a mom and take and root clones so they are decent sized and ready to flip super quick! ;)

There's a farm in Colorado my buddy was working for that did an outdoor crop from seed. While you don't get the uniformity with clones, he said the vigor of the plants kicked the shit out of any clone planted field he's ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back