Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a warrant officer as a division officer that just absolutely loved Hennessy !
I introduced him to a nice little single malt Scotch I found. I broke him of that Hennessy! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Lmao thanks to a goddamn rap song I remember us feeling so cool having gone to liquor store and got a bottle of hennessey and a bottle of hypnotic to mix up some “incredible hulk” mixed drinks and they were the most god awful absolutely disgusting drink in the history of mankind! No idea how it made it into a song cuz without fail people are gonna hear it and then give drink a shot and its nasty as fuck! :yoinks::nono:

a shining example of the fact that dogz neither know nor care about how they look :rofl: :doh: ppp
Too bad that they feel different about what they smell like. What they will roll in... :crying:And then look as proud and pleased as they could be. And then there is the drive home... :pighug::crying:

In other news…… :eyebrows::woohoo1::yay:

image.jpg

Got email ither day my package had shipped but never got tracking! Maybe i shoulda opened the route app to see if it showed in there! Regardless its here! Gotta run an errand and then put this bad boy thru its paces! :headbang::vibe::lildab:

I had a warrant officer as a division officer that just absolutely loved Hennessy !
I introduced him to a nice little single malt Scotch I found. I broke him of that Hennessy! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Okey, what Scotch was that? I’ll write it down ✍️ as this Hennessy was pretty easy to drink and tasted good - but like I said, I only drink around Xmas or some other holiday that have a tendency to involve feelings/memories from the past.

Lmao not always! Depends how fast the autos are! 2 week veg for a photo plus 8 week flower time is 10 weeks or 70 days which is same as a fast auto not majority of autos! ;)

I've been vegging the photos the last 3-4 weeks of the auto grow and then throw the photos in and flip. Constant jelly roll action!

@Mossy

Not to get too political, but are they covering any of the farmer protest in the media there? Not a peep here unless you look for it.

Yeah Goo......few days ago the papers were full of it............started in France and spread......I saw Germany...Belgium I Think too.

nothing the last few days.......... :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So I had .9" of rain in my gauge this morning, that was really quite the storm that rolled through yesterday afternoon.

Got a Real Hankering to go to the beach.......coz we've had two mild mornings......buy hubby is wrecked after the dog escape last night......
and he just wants to get the dogs washed...at noon...when it is a bit warmer............coz we always end up drenched as well when we wash the dogs........:biggrin:

When I checked hubbys watch....he's walked over 7 miles hunting for the dogs....so he Wins...easy day......:zen:....
OMG the search party would have found me somewhere around the 3 mile marker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back