Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorilla Cookies day 92
IMG_1296.jpeg

Forget that I ever will grow photos in a large commercial place….. That’s not even a dream anymore. If I will grow anything at all it will be autoflowering ones, as I cant stand to watch this crap.
Commercial places don’t start from seed buddy! They use a mom and take and root clones so they are decent sized and ready to flip super quick! ;)

Good morning everyone!

Little kitty update.

He had major surgery yesterday. All went well and the vet is very happy with how he is this morning. Hopefully get him home in a few days.

Qb
Save that cat a doob! ;)

57268DEF-53F5-4819-A793-66A3E9E4CDDD.jpeg

The photo seedlings are coming along nicely and got the 4 T/20 seeds planted in solos, they had tails popping out already.
IMG_3458.jpeg
IMG_3459.jpeg
IMG_3460.jpeg
IMG_3461.jpeg
IMG_3462.jpeg

Front and center, first pic is Seedsman sugarhaze reg. 2nd pic are the Trainwreck regs from bag seed in the front and back and the Errors Blackjack fast in the middle. 3rd pic are the two Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez r1 in front and the SSSC Strawberry cookies fast in the back. The last pic are 2 each of Twenty20 Cali-bubba in the front and Bubble tricks in the back

Well, I found a combo yesterday that totally kicked my BUTT.
So I took the Heinz 57 dry sift, I have in little Tupperware freezer tub, and add a little bit at the beginning of my flower vape little glass tube of the air of the AirMax and then a layer of stick icky RUCU CUCU.
YEEEEEEAAAAAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

But it was one of those, "Damn! That was good! Let's do it again!":cools::baked::funny::funny:

A little smoky treat with VidaMints smeared on it, topped it off well.

I can focus very well with RUCU CUCU. I sure as hell can't multitask with it worth a damn!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

I was a sniping fiend yesterday afternoon on GTA online! Super focused to say the least, And very similar to when I'm doing some canna research. Before you know it, three hours have passed! :funny::funny::funny::funny:

RUCU CUCU Is a pretty good creeper too. You know, getting slammed all at once is is pretty cool. But I think a creeper high can be more entertaining, at least in a different way. I think it's funny smoking a creeper for the first time. Heated Kevin Howard and it's good. You just need a little bit more. Who when you get that more in there, that first part starts kicking in.:eyebrows:
RUCU CUCU Does have a bit of staying power so you are in for a bit of a ride. But at least when you're vaping or smoking Flower, It'll wear off relatively quick. Doing the same thing with Edibles, you better hope that's an awful big sack lunch!:funny::funny::funny:

I checked this morning and I got an awful big sack to put my lunch in. I had to check early because it was one another one of those 4 AM cold sweat rude awakening mornings . The candidate just set you off for the damn day. That's why first thing in order was a stout canna coffee. Normally I don't have my canna coffee the very first thing. I need something black and very strong, first thing in the morning! I don't need nothing sweet.
Well, at least it's getting in the area where I can be comfortable. Good thing I started early! Physical therapist called me and wanted to move up my physical therapy an hour. Well
This has been some pretty damn beneficial physical therapy this round. It is through a different company. My therapist is extremely well versed and I'm extremely happy with him. The quality of the therapy is pretty much like I had as I was working to get out of the hospital. Not quite as intense as that, but not too damn far from.
The physician that the supervises the therapy has assessed and directed things quite well and pinpointed key areas that needed the most attention.
I have worked at it and made pretty decent progress in the areas that I wanted help. I just finished with my re eval and the doctor sent in recommendations for further therapy to the VA. Yeah the VA! Hopefully this round they won't blow off, but the quality of service has severely declined in the last three years.

The son of a bitches are not going to put me back in a god damn wheelchair!:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Well that turned in the poopy doody kaka, huh?:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::face::face::face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back