Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just ordered a new Gorilla tent and a new AC Infinity 4 inch fan and filter combo With the smart controller..
I will be replacing the Mars hydro 2.3 X2 .3 tent with a 3x3 Gorilla tent.

The Mars tent can be either a drying tent or a mom tent. I can either use the little Mars light or the burple California LightWorks light in there.

Not only Am I gaining square footage but very important height!
Gorilla tent
Dimensions 3’x3’x6’11”
Height w/ Extension Kit 7’11”

Mars Tent
Dimensions 2.3’x2.3’x5'3”

Without an extension, it's quite a bit taller!
That's a lot of extra cubic feet!
And my lighting can be a bit more flexible now also.
The HLG 200 Rspec will always be in that tent and either the Mars TS1000 or the California Lightworks solar flare as the second.
I can either have 350 watts in there or 360 watts. That should make some interesting PAR figures in that tent.

I'm also replacing my rain science three gallon bags with Grassroots Living Earth 3 gallon bags. I think my root structure will improve with that change. And that's really just for clones and testing.

Looking back, I really wished I would have bought a gorilla tent when I bought my 2x4. Headroom in that tent has been an issue at times.

I think this move will give me better use of the footage in that room.

but growing a photo...when you are used to Auto is like watching paint dry..............
Lmao not always! Depends how fast the autos are! 2 week veg for a photo plus 8 week flower time is 10 weeks or 70 days which is same as a fast auto not majority of autos! ;)

Yeah, exactly. Why should I grow photos when I can grow autoflowers?

View attachment 1664251

They should have double the mass at this stage IMO and a lot thicker stems and show vigor, these are like zombies.

I don’t want to be critical, it’s just my honest opinion. And I agree, this is boring to experience. What would you do in my spot? :pass::shrug:
Hey bro the smaller the pot its in the slower its gonna go! If u are still in starter trays them plants are gonna creep along! U need to pick the best and put into bigger pots! Even a solo cup would be more medium for them!

Strawberry Popesickle day 92
IMG_1297.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back