Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine side by side photo....from when I was doing one of the Auto/Photo rolls.......:headbang: ....exactly the same Age......

View attachment 1664252

With all the Fast Finish photos now..........and the bigger slower Autos...it kind of blurs the lines....:pass:...

I'd hang with them....:pass:....but if it is going to make you Ick....:shrug:....get rid....

Thank you for sharing. Looks like a pretty long time ago, and the time goes fast.

I have not tried the fast flowering photos so I can’t say anything about it…. Better outdoors or maybe indoors, who knows?

As long as the people are happy, I’m happy. Or I want to be more than happy, and I only get happy when I see/feel improvements, the rest of the time is just boring.

Aw.....:doh:...not the Guy on the Facebook Video......Again.......?

I can't remember you Asking for an Opinion in #LiveStoners .....coz I know what the answer would have been.........:pighug:

Yeah...just Auto/photo differences....

Not scientific...just observation when I rolled both...I called the Autos Icebergs.....

Top 1/3rd above soil...2/3rds Root...

Photos at the same stage....2/3rds above soil...1/3rd root....for me on my conditions..there was a Hell of a Difference in early rooting phase.

I get you, I get everything, almost. I mean I’ve been lurking for a while and made my first grow around 2013, so some knowledge I’ve got. Not like the pros like yourself but the roots I totally get.

You think we have reached the max of what’s doable regarding autos or photos for that matter?

Looks like a pretty long time ago,

Yeah....when Dinosaurs roamed the earth photos were slower than autos............Drag-on........genetic thing........:yeah:......

:biggrin:

Not like the pros like yourself but the roots I totally get.

Et Moi...........?........Pro..........no.....I'm the Accidental Gardener...............:watering:.....all my plants grow better when I don't Touch them.....I am their handicap..........:biggrin:

Yeah....when Dinosaurs roamed the earth photos were slower than autos............Drag-on........genetic thing........:yeah:......

:biggrin:

Et Moi...........?........Pro..........no.....I'm the Accidental Gardener...............:watering:.....all my plants grow better when I don't Touch them.....I am their handicap..........:biggrin:

Haha, if you didn’t touch them they wouldn’t grow at all as someone has to sow the seeds, give them a good start, help with some nutrients and take them to the budding-stage.

But maybe somewhere there is plants doing better in the wild as they have adapted to their environment which possibly was perfect to start with, then you might be a disturbing factor 🤣

Haha, if you didn’t touch them they wouldn’t grow at all as someone has to sow the seeds, give them a good start, help with some nutrients and take them to the budding-stage.

Mmmmmm...debatable..........?..... :pass:

I've Definitely had seed drop off a heavily pregnant mother and germ itself in the same pot.........before the mother was cut down...

They had to Survive in the Wild for humans to get their hands on them in the first place......:paleo:

Mmmmmm...debatable..........?..... :pass:

I've Definitely had seed drop off a heavily pregnant mother and germ itself in the same pot.........before the mother was cut down...

They had to Survive in the Wild for humans to get their hands on them in the first place......:paleo:

Yes, but a lot of things have happen since the dinosaurs 🦖 ruled the world.
Things can change quickly - I just got high and I don’t think they look so terrible anymore.

Aaaand it’s not just one plant, it’s a lot of plants…. Maybe I’m “retard” when I’m not high… who knows, may be that I’m supposed to be high, genetically.

Interesting… Some people need the drugs of mother nature to see things with clear eyes. Hmmm… At least all drugs from the nature should be legal to use as they mathematically wouldn’t exist if they weren’t needed.

I’ll go take my subscribed medicine now…

Take care. And a lot of love ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back